Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Singer, actress Minh Hang Nude Scandal !!!

Today, I just found out sum nude pics of Minh Hang. It was so amazing and really hot. I was a little bit surprised at first. I know that she's hot, but never seen her in bikini. After I saw these pics I thought that her " phim cap 3" would be the hottest one ever, ever!!! ^.^ According to News online, there's a 10 minutes clip of her nude, but it's not clear if it's real or not. But I hope that I could see it soon. If you guys know anything about that clip or links, so tell me, ok? I really wanna see it. Take a look at these pics, she said that it was just unintentional, but see her pose. She was smiling in all these pics, She must be really happy to take these pics, right? So what you think?
Hot Hot Hot !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment