Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Show - Luong Tung Quang(Paris By Night) & Y Phuong(Asia) & Nang Ha Band. 2009

This is a pic in Christmas show 2009 in Port Lauderdale, FL. The band had some troubles before the start time, and I thought that the show would be canceled. But, fortunately, everything was ok after all. I did not know that there were too many audiences like that, about a thousand people, and they are all church members, i think. Luong Tung Quang's so nice, and his performance was impressive when he jumped down the stage and got into the audience tent to sing and take pics with the audiences. I love his voice, especially his performance. Y phuong was great too, her performance was out of the world. Her voice was really high and special even she performed live. The atmosphere was getting hot when she came out in Santa Clause Cloth. I've gotta say...... So Sexy!!!. That was such a great live show I've ever seen since I came to the US.




CON MUA HA -  Y PHUONG (ASIA ENTERTAINMENT)

MAI MAI BEN NHAU - FULL HOUSE - TU QUYEN & LUONG TUNG QUANG ( PBN)

No comments:

Post a Comment